Tired of the same food in Douglass Dining Center, Danforth Dining Hall and the Pit? Try this easy recipe in your kitchen and make your – and your roommate’s stomach happy. This recipe is perfect for vegetarians and meat lovers alike. All of the ingredients are available at the Corner Store.
Boca Spaghetti and “Meatballs”
Ingredients:2 cups ground up Boca Burger1 cup plain dry breadcrumbs2 eggs1 jar pasta sauce1 teaspoon oil8 ounces of cooked and drained spaghettipot for boiling pastamicrowave-safe bowllarge frying pan Preparation:1. Boil and drain spaghetti.
2. Microwave the ground up Boca Burger for 30 seconds.
3. Add breadcrumbs, eggs, and cup pasta. Mix together and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. Shape mixture into 12 “meatballs” and add them to a pan heated to medium heat and oil. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low and allow “meatballs” to brown evenly.
6. Add the rest of pasta sauce let it heat through. Serve on top of hot spaghetti.
This recipe was from http://www.kraftfoods.com.Selleck can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.