If live music’s your thing or you just want to help support breast cancer research, catch Delivery Boy in action Saturday night at the Drama House in a benefit concert. This catchy act will kick off their set at 10:30 p.m.

The band, comprised of four of UR’s own musicians, features catchy folk rock sounds. The addition of a violin, saxophone and acoustic bass to the traditional rock band makes Delivery Boy’s sound unique.

Following their show, the Drama House will be transformed into a dance party featuring all the best dance tunes. The event will also give you a chance to wear your Halloween costume one more time, as costumes are encouraged.

Alpha Phi Omega and the UR Rugby Club are hosting the event at the Drama House.

Tickets are $3 in advance or if you arrive in costume, and $5 at the door without a costume. Advance tickets are available at the Common Market. All proceeds will be donated to support breast cancer research.

For more information, visit the band’s Web site at http://www.deliveryboymusic.com.

Egan can be reached at cegan@campustimes.org

5 students banned from campus for Gaza solidarity encampment

UR has been banning community members from campus since November for on-campus protests, but the first bans for current students were issued this weekend.

Zumba in medicine, the unexpected crossover

Each year at URMC, a new cohort of unsuspecting pediatrics residents get a crash course. “There are no mistakes in Zumba,” Gellin says.