1. Clarence Moore, 46, of Rochester was arrested on trespassing charges on Monday, Nov. 7.
According to UR Security Investigator Daniel Lafferty, staff in the Residential Life Offices of Gale House reported that Moore — who has an extensive criminal history at the University and has been banned multiple times — was looking into their office windows at 3:59 p.m.
Moore was located by officers in the area of the bridge leading to Hill Court, but refused to stop until he reached a bus stop on Library Road.
The Rochester Police Department then arrived on the scene and arrested Moore. He may face additional charges for being in possession of bolt cutters.
Breathing trouble leads to hospital visit
2. A student on the fourth floor of Gilbert Hall had difficulty breathing on Thursday, Nov. 3, according to Lafferty.
The student was transported to the Strong Memorial Hospital Emergency Department at 1:52 a.m.
Camera snatched from Morey
3. A camera owned by the University was reported stolen by a professor. The camera was taken either from an office of the third floor of Morey Hall or the fourth floor of Rush Rhees Library.
According to Lafferty, the incident occurred at some point between Monday, Oct. 17 and Thursday, Oct. 27.
The area was reported as secured with no signs of forced entry. A police report was to be filed via 311.
Swimming leads to respiratory problems
4. A student began to experience chest pains and difficulty breathing after swimming in the pool in Goergen Athletic Center for about an hour on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Officers arrived on the scene at 4:40 p.m. and spoke with the student’s friend, according to Lafferty.
The student was ultimately transported to the Strong Emergency Department for evaluation and care.
Cell phone vanishes in Meliora Restaurant
5. A graduate student put her cell phone down in Meliora Restaurant on Friday, Nov. 4 at 3 p.m. while setting up for an event.
According to Lafferty, when the student came back for the device at 3:30 p.m., it was missing.
A report was to be filed via 311.
Goldin is a member of the class of 2013.
Information provided by UR Security.