Danielle Scherry Class: 2008Sport: SwimmingMAJOR: Undecided

high school: Rocky River High School, Rocky River, Ohioideal day off: Sleep all day.

Favorite OTHER sport: FootballFavorite food: Pizza and ice creamfavorite movie: “10 Things I Hate About You”Plans after college: Live happily ever after.expectations for the season: Keep working hard and we’ll see what happens.

Favorite athletic memory: When my little sister and I set a school record in the 400-yard free relay at the Ohio High School State Championships.

Why Danielle is the athlete of the Week: Danielle won the 1,000 and the 500-yard freestyles against St. Lawrence.

Ben Cross Class: Graduate StudentSport: SoccerMAJOR: Masters in Education

high school: Pittsford-Mendon High School, Pittsford, N.Y.ideal day off: Sleeping and hanging out.

Favorite OTHER sport: CricketFavorite food: Steakfavorite movie: “Pulp Fiction”Plans after college: To get a teaching job and to coach.expectations for the rest of your life: To find a hot girl and make lots of babies.

Favorite athletic memory: Scoring on my roommate, a goalie, in the St. John Fisher game.

Why ben is the athlete of the Week: Ben scored his eighth goal of the season and the 14th of his career against Fisher.

5 students banned from campus for Gaza solidarity encampment

UR has been banning community members from campus since November for on-campus protests, but the first bans for current students were issued this weekend.

Live updates: Wallis Hall sit-ins

Editor’s Note (5/4/24): This article is no longer being updated. For our most up to date coverage, look for articles…