Traditionally served by old ladies at bingo tournaments and potluck dinners, the Jell-O mold is a dessert that is easy to create. All ingredients can be purchased at the Corner Store.

Three-Layer Jell-O MoldIngridients:6 cup bowls3 different flavors of Jell-O3 cups of hot water3 cups of cold water1 can of fruit cocktail1 can of whipped cream

Preparation: Prepare the first flavor of Jell-O as directed on the box. Distribute it evenly between the six bowls. Refrigerate the Jell-O for four hours. Distribute the fruit cocktail evenly among the six bowls. Prepare the next flavor of Jell-O and distribute it evenly among the six bowls. Allow the Jell-O to set in the refridgerator for five hours. Prepare the final flavor of Jell-O and distribute it evenly among the six bowls of Jell-O and allow it to refrigerate for five hours. Garnish with whipped cream when ready to serve.Gorode can be reached at kgorode@campustimes.org.

Live updates: Wallis Hall sit-ins

Editor’s Note (5/4/24): This article is no longer being updated. For our most up to date coverage, look for articles…

5 students banned from campus for Gaza solidarity encampment

UR has been banning community members from campus since November for on-campus protests, but the first bans for current students were issued this weekend.