So Valentine’s Day is coming up tomorrow — and that whole “special person” to “celebrate Valentine’s Day with” thing fell through. What are you supposed to do now? You’ll have to move on to Plan B.

Everyone should have fun on Valentine’s Day, whether or not they have one particular person to celebrate it with. Remember that the French word for single is “clibataire” — and the French word for “someone who goes to the library on Valentine’s Day even though it’s on a Friday” is “loser.”

One thing you’ll need for a night of fun is a supply of mixed drinks. Here are some appropriate selections —

1. “Valentine Sodas”Mix ginger ale with strawberry ice cream and vodka. Add some strawberry preserves and top it off with whipped cream and a cherry.

2. “French Kiss”Mix 3/4 oz. of Chambord, 3/4 oz. of peach schnapps, and 3/4 oz. of vodka with some orange juice, pineapple juice and cranberry juice.

3. “Juliet”Mix some coconut rum with unsweetened pineapple juice. Add some milk and strawberry puree.

4. “Romeo”Mix rum with 1/2 oz. of lemon concentrate, 1 oz. Cointreau and 3 oz. of strawberry puree.

5. “Lonely and Sad”Open a can of Keystone Light and drink it.

After the drinks, you’ll need something to do. Since sex is out of the question, why don’t you do something that’s just as much fun? Like…uh…well…movies are fun!

The movie “Daredevil” is opening on Valentine’s Day. It’s about the Marvel superhero — The Man Without Fear. I can’t promise you that you will feel like less of a loser if you go to a movie about a comic book hero on Valentine’s Day, but at least you’ll be able to immerse yourself in a fantasy world filled with intrigue and vigilante justice.

You could also just rent a movie. A good one would be “Very Bad Things.” It’s an extremely dark comedy with very little romance involved. And it will cheer you up to know that even if you don’t have a date, at least you’re not in as much trouble as the guys in the movie.

Another good idea is to find that sorority girl that your friend has a crush on and send her amusing notes. If she ends up circling “yes,” at least someone’s in luck!

These things are only so much fun though — you should go out on a Friday night. Try Tilt, at 117 Liberty Pole Way in Rochester. The atmosphere is unbeatable. And who knows, you might just find a date.

Then you’ll have to move to Plan C.

Time unfortunately still a circle

Ever since the invention of the wheel, humanity’s been blessed with one terrible curse: the realization that all things are, in fact, cyclical.

The NBA’s MVP candidates

Against the Cleveland Cavaliers, center Nikola Jokić posted 26 points, 18 rebounds, and 16 assists in 35 minutes. That same…