Pisces (Feb. 19?March 20) ? This week has been a trial for you, but it will all pay off in the end. Stick it out for just a little bit longer and reap the rewards.

Aries (March 21?April 19) ? Your head may be in the clouds, but you should remember to watch your steps. There are a few stumbling blocks in your future.

Taurus (April 20?May 20) ? So you’re in love, and we all know about it. It’s good to be happy, but you don’t have to rub it in other’s faces. They won’t appreciate it, and it will make your honey wonder what made you attractive in the first place. Be nice.

Gemini (May 21?June 21) ? Spring break is looming near, but resist the urge to go tanning. It gives you cancer, its shallow and nobody finds an orange face attractive anyway.

Cancer (June 22?July 22) ? Lately you’ve been as changeable as the recent Rochester weather. Everyone’s allowed to be moody once in a while, but try to gain a little perspective. Life doesn’t have to be as dramatic as you’ve been making it.

Leo (July 23?Aug. 22) ? Your hormones are on fire, but be careful you don’t get burned. Think with your head and not your groin and you should be in the clear.

Virgo (Aug. 23?Sept. 22) ? Tight on cash? Not for long. A monetary windfall will soon be coming your way. Enjoy it, but spend wisely. Alligator boots may seem cool, but isn’t being out of debt a little better?

Libra (Sept. 23?Oct.22) ? Watch out, sickness is in your future. You don’t want to be out of commission for weeks, so you better start taking care of yourself. Get enough sleep, and remember to take your vitamins.

Scorpio (Oct. 23?Nov. 21) ? Everyone likes to hear themself talk, but you can drag on like the Grammy awards. Do your audience a favor and keep your mouth shut every once in a while.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22?Dec 21) ? You’re sweeter than a Cadbury Crme Egg, and just as yummy. Just don’t let people take advantage of you, because they’ll try.

Capricorn (Dec. 22?Jan. 19) ? Your grades in that class you hate have been slipping dangerously low. It’s time to hit the books, because no sob story will work on the professor, and you’ll fail out if you’re not careful.

Aquarius (Jan. 20?Feb. 18) ? Feeling down? It’s ok, bad things happen. Spend a night curled up with some junk food and a movie, and you’ll feel better in no time, except for that wicked tummy ache.

(If you actually believe this, then watch the sky for flying pigs. This is not to be taken seriously.)

Hippo Campus’ D-Day show was to “Ride or Die” for

Hippo Campus’ performance was a well-needed break from the craze of finals, and just as memorable as their name would suggest.

UR Baseball beats Hamilton and RIT

Yellowjackets baseball beat Hamilton College on Tuesday and RIT on Friday to the scores of 11–4 and 7–4, respectively.