The Campus Times strives to provide provocative stories relevant to the University of Rochester community.
Discussion in this public forum is encouraged. Please respect the staff and the opinions of those who contribute, by keeping the following in mind:
- Full responsibility of all editorial content lies solely with the Editor-in-Chief. CT Blogs and user comments on the website are not editorial content and do not reflect the views of the Campus Times. Authors of this content are responsible for their own material. Opinions expressed in columns, letters or comics are not necessarily the views of the editors or the University of Rochester.
- All material submitted to the editorial staff, written on this website or posted on Campus Times social media outlets may be published in any Campus Times publication. By submitting content or posting in a public forum, you grant the Campus Times permission to publish your content.
- The Campus Times reserves the right to edit any content published in print based on length or content.
- The Campus Times also reserves the right to edit all Letters to the Editor for length and/or clarity before publication.
- Abusive or slanderous comments may be removed from the website. This includes but is not limited to comments that harass or slander, single out a Campus Times staff member, degrade persons mentioned in the story, incite riot, promote discrimination, contain inappropriately explicit language, advertise or spam, or otherwise do not contribute to public discussion in a thought provoking manner. Any person may request that a comment be removed and such requests will be processed within a timely manner.
- By creating a Campus Times account, users certify that the email address or University of Rochester NetID provided is valid and rightfully belonging to them, and that they are 18 years of age. Accountholders may not deceitfully misrepresent themselves publicly or privately. Any account in violation of this policy may be terminated.
- All private account information will remain private, and will not be distributed to any third parties for any reason. User accounts may be deleted upon request to the webmaster, and all private information will be removed from Campus Times databases within a timely manner.
All content is the property of the Campus Times
, is protected by U.S. copyright laws, and may not be republished without credit and prior written consent from the editor or creator. The Campus Times
reserves the right to update this policy at any time without notice. To request permission to republish content, if you believe your work has been falsely attributed or published without consent, if you have a correction or if you have any questions, please contact the editor