Genessis Galindo, Class of 2020
Lionel Kirenga, Class of 2021
Administration and Review Committee (ARC) (2016 – present)
- Deputy Chair (2017-2018): Helped remodel the SOAR by adding concise questions to filter information accurately, creating a rubric that produces consistent guidelines, and reporting constructive feedback to student organizations.
- Spearheaded Sexual Health and Awareness Ambassadorship Program.
- Planned “Battling for Equality: LGBTQ & HIV legal issues in the military community.”
Student Association Appropriation Committee (SAAC) (2018 – present)
- Resolution to support the implementation of a modern lift on the second floor of Wilson Commons to increase accessibility.
- Increase operation hours for Hillside during short breaks to allow students access to necessities.
- Expand Safe Zone LGBTQ+ Program to include willing participants who would be reachable by phone. Ensuring that education requirement of gender waiver is substantial.
Other candidate profiles: