1. Andrew Carnegie planned to come out with a steel-themed monopoly game but just decided to do it in real life instead.
2. A kissing booth featuring Judas.
3. Shaquille O’Neal opened up a photography studio but could never take a good shot.
4. Brutus attempted to open a massage therapy center. His fatal mistake? Advertising it with the slogan, “I’ve got your back.”
5. Sticking with the Romans, Julius Caesar attempted to start a home development business but lost all of his clients after they realized he couldn’t build it in one day.
6. Marie Antoinette tried running her own bakery, but she eventually lost her head.
7. Elvis Presley went on some dangerous missions as a CIA agent but could never escape because his departure was always announced.
10. Charles Darwin created a similar game to Pokémon in which the trainer could evolve too, just to keep things consistent. However, this idea never took off.
Horgan is a member of
the class of 2017.