Dear UR Community,
Thank you for following the Campus Times online. We’re pleased to have so many valued online readers around the world. This semester alone, we had over 45,000 visitors from 152 countries and each of the 50 states, many of whom checked in every Thursday. With such a close group of followers, we’re committed to ensuring continued growth during our break, and throughout the year. We have a jam packed agenda of improvements, including:
- Functional end-user profile management, allowing easy configuration of subscription settings and privacy.
- A new CT Blogs site, including a reinstated archive of all past blogs.
- Launch of the new CT Now online exclusive section
- Fine tuned facelift to enhance our new look
- Numerous backend, performance, and security updates
We always welcome and appreciate any feedback from you—the readers. Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you have any comments about the website, or our new Editor in Chief, Jason Silverstein, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Times Webmaster